Re: bp-events for bp 1.1 needs testing!
OK. There seems to be larger problems afoot. I wanted to start from scratch, to try and sort issues with the event fields, so I dropped all the event tables and deleted all the plugin files.
I re-uploaded and went to the plugin admin page. Activated the plugin, and checked the mysql tables; nothing had been created. I tried a few other things to try and get the tables created. Logged out and in, went to the event settings page, resaved settings. Still no new tables.
I then took the sql code from the plugin and created the tables manually. When I then tried to create an event, it tells me an error has occurred.
Mariusooms, you said that this should work with a fresh install, but something doesn’t seem to be right!