Re: bpContents 0.1X Core Code – Dev Sneak Peek
I love it when a project finally starts to come together and I can add features without worrying too much about “Is it the new code or is the old code not working”. Things are beginning to accelerate.
– Added OCI_Term, OCI_Item delete rec prohibition to not allow deletion of a term or item if instances exist in the tree.
– Added term, item delete record with deletion of all instances as well: $this->delete_instances_also()
– Changed OCI_Item_Listener to delete the item and all instances on delete_item()
– Removed the overly paranoid and incorrect assumption that mptt get() ops requires a table lock. Doing a table write lock when changing the table suspends all threads until that op is complete. Duh.
– Added OCI_Walker_Container class derived from wp’s tree Walker class. Replaces the print_tree() guts with something useful and configurable down the road.
– Added OCI_Container::print_tag_cloud() , generate_tag_cloud() both blatantly stolen from wp.