Re: BuddyPress General Settings>Select Themes>Missing?
There are no sub-…’s all is as fresh installation.
1. Which version of WPMU are you running? WordPress MU 2.9.1.
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install? directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? subdirectory
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version? no
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress? i believe so.
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running? latest
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? no
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? standard
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? no
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? no
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? built in
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? heart internet