Re: Can not create groups…..
1. Which version of WPMU are you running? 22.214.171.124.
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install? directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? subdirectory
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version? no
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress? n/a
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running? 1.1.2
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? n/a
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? yes… Really Simple CAPTCHA, WP-Cumulus, and Google News XML Sitemap
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Default
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? built-in
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. none