Re: Errors in WPMU homepage and in reading alternate themes
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
Not quite sure where to find those, will keep looking
Thanks for your continued help by the way. I am suspicious about the blog subdirectory and think that may be related to the problem since there is already a blogs folder in Buddypress. I started to look for a setting to correct it in the Buddy press setting in the dashboard but couldn’t find any way to change that path to correct things. Perhaps a change in a php file?