Re: Forum Integration: HELPING HINTS
When I go into bbpress admin settings, there is no option to enable xmlrpc and pingbacks. Why and what should I do?
1. So far, WPMU, BuddyPress and bbpress have installed.
2. I can create forums in Groups on BP, but I can\’t see them on bbpress
3. When I try to enter a post in the Group forum in BP, I get the red square and error message: “There was an error posting that topic.”
4. Also, even if I’m logged in as admin in BP (which is mapped to Keymaster in bbpress), I still have to sign in again when I reach the bbpress forums.
5. This leads me back to: xmlrpc and pingbacks (why are the checkboxes not visible?)