Re: Need to debug bp admin bar, help needed.
I’m testing r1865, and it conflicts with /wp-admin/ pages causing options to go blank or only displays footer.
- So, you are having display issues with one (or all) of the admin pages in WPMU’s backend?
- What version of WPMU are you running? You need to be running WPMU 2.8.4a.
- How did you upgrade BuddyPress? Since you are running trunk, I assume that you manually installed it. Or, did you do an SVN up?
- If you manually reinstalled trunk, meaning you grabbed the zipped version, did you first deactivate BuddyPress before reinstalling? Did you delete the BuddyPress directory and do a clean install?
- Have you tried disabling all your active plugins and seeing if the page displays as it should?
- If the above solves the issue, then reactivate BuddyPress and see if the issue returns. If it does not, then it has nothing to do with BuddyPress and is more than likely a conflict with one of your other plugins. Make sure all your plugins are updated to run WPMU 2.8.4a.