Re: Problem uploading an avatar
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
A. Yes, WPMU 2.8.1
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
A. BuddyPress 1.0.2
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
A. MobilePress 1.0.4, WP Super Cache 0.9.7, RSS Cloud 0.3.2 and Members Only 0.6.7 (The problem persists if i disable all plugins)
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
A. Standard themes
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
A. bbPress built-in
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
A. [Mon Oct 19 15:04:41 2009] [error] [client 192.168.1.226] PHP Warning: getimagesize(Object) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/blogsmu/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-cssjs.php on line 93, referer: http://blogs.epson.cl/members/coto/profile/change-avatar/