Re: Site crash although several blogs are still functional
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
1.1 before crash 1.2.3 attempted upgrade
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
yes…and I have deactivated and deleted completely the one that I was working with before the crash
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
[30-Apr-2010 17:41:07] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/fileinfo.so’ – /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/fileinfo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
this error occurs 30 times in a 4 minute span at the time of the crash. No errors for a month and a half before then
14. Which company provides your hosting?
What am I supposed to do if I gain access to wp-admin?