Re: The page you were looking for was not found.
Okay,a few more questions, just to be thorough:
- Which version of PHP are you running?
- Have you made any changes to the .htaccess file?
- Did you even copy over the .htaccess file from the new WPMU package to your WPMU root?
- Questions about upgrading WPMU:
- Where you running WPMU 2.7.1-beta1 before upgrading?
- If so, how did you upgrade to the public version of WPMU 2.7.1?
- Did you add the one additional define line to WPMU’s wp-config.php file? If not, compare the 2.7.1 config file to your old one. This line is new:
- To complete your WPMU upgrade, did you go to “Site Admin > Upgrade” and finished the process?
- Are you running any plugins other than BuddyPress? If so, have you tried deactivating them?