Re: BP 1.2 : \”bp_filter_request is not defined\”
I just ran into this same problem myself and came to the same conclusion as Brajesh. I ended up duplicating the function, which bugs me, but I can’t think of a *simple* workaround.
The really annoying part is that it only needs to be in the global scope for the initial page load. Everything else works fine.
The only way I can think of would be to use jQuery to bind events (or data arrays) to a globally available element, and then have the core code execute the events or retrieve the data arrays to get the custom filter parameters, which it would then pass to bp_filter_request() in a loop in its own scope.