Re: buddypress upload avatars 404
1. Which version of WPMU you are running
2. Whether you’ve installed WPMU in a subdirectory or as a subdomian
No. Install to home directory, to main domain.
3. Whether you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU. If so, from which version.
No. New install.
4. Whether WPMU was functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress
Yes. No troubles. Is one problem with the publication of video from embed code…
5. Which version of BuddyPress you are running
latest – 1.0
6. Whether you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated
WPMU plugins? No.
7. Whether you are using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes
8. A list of any errors in your server’s log files
Server not record logs files…