Re: Every page I click on in Navigation Bar (except Blog) keeps me at Home Page.
I think I am having the same problem or at lease very similar.
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
no, not on MU
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
plugin – Version 1.2.1
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
no – fresh install
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
yes, but it doesn’t matter, I deactivated every plugin except Buddy Press, same behavior
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
I have tried using custom themes as well as the default BuddyPress themes
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
it came with it built in, but I haven’t turned it one yet…
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
I have installed BuddyPress in a development environment so that I can test its functionality. It is located at this address http://www.irreia.org/dev (which is a copy of my live blog.
I can successfully navigate to the several pages that are created by BuddyPress:
But if I try to use the admin bar, I can’t get to any page – all pages are redirected to the ‘home’ page of the blog.
I have two members Admin and Carl Chapman, who show up as listed on the main member page, but the hyperlinks to their individual pages are redirected to the ‘home’ page of the blog.
It is the same for any other ‘sub-page’… all are redirected to the ‘home’ page of the blog.
I’m completely stumped.What am I doing wrong? What’s happening and how do I fix it?