Re: Getting Fatal Errors while Installing buddypress on WordPress single user
Thanks for the reply. Please find the answers below.
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
—I am using WP2.9.1
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
— As a directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
—-it is in root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
— I am using some other plugins for WP and BuddyPress
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
—I am using my existing WP theme and used bp_template_pack plugin and modified css in my theme
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
—- I have modified bp_adminbar.php to include some links
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
— I have installed bbPress through admin panel
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
Please suggest me on this as soon as possible.