Re: I am not able to understand why there is three /blogs/blogs/blogs/
My WPMU & BP is working fine. Even I am able to browse everything like forums, groups, activity with ease. I can create individual blogs as well & further I can post new topic. I am able to access those posts & blogs. But when I click on “Blog” icon on header I will get message like this
“Page Not Found
The page you were looking for was not found.”
I changed nothing except in control panel for dns entry for a “/” for subdomain.
1. Which version of WPMU are you running? WordPress MU 22.214.171.124
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install? directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? subdirectory
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version? fresh install
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress? Yes, sure it was i even created a blog and was reading the posts normally.
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running? BP1.2.1
7. Did you upgrad from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? no
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? standard
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? no
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? no
12. If running bbPress, which version? NO
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
Please help me solve this, I have struggled a lot with it. Thank you!