Re: I have a problem ! Can you tell me what’s wrong
Hi – thanks for the reply
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
2.9.2 not MU
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
Directory and test site sub directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
root and subdirectory for test site ( both have the same problems )
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
I stalled WP and then Buddypress straight away
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
can’t access them now will add them later tonight…
14. Which company provides your hosting?
AwardSpace – paid hosting NOT the free