Re: Members list not showing – BP1.2
Solved it, but the problem is weird.
- Tracked down ajax calls in global.js.
- Firebug showed global.js was not loading
- Search of theme files showed global.js only called from functions.php
- The wp_enqueue_script that calls global.js uses a defined constant “HYBRID_NEWS_URL”
- The definition of that constant read
define( HYBRID_NEWS_URL, get_stylesheet_directory_uri() );
- Changed it to
define( 'HYBRID_NEWS_URL', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() );where I added apostrophes.
Apparently, others have gotten it to work without the apostrophes, but I had no luck and stumbled on the solution by comparing other ‘define’ usages to my own. Hope it helps someone later.