Re: New Plugin – BuddyPress Links – Beta Support
A big thanks to Chouf1 and everyone else who is providing feedback on l10n issues. Thanks to Chouf1, I found a filter loop in the bp_links_load_textdomain() function so I have just committed a fix for that to trunk. In addition, there are now two new filters to give more control over the locale string and .mo file path as well, just in case you really don’t like how I am handling things, lol.
I also found a strange issue where MU code is returning an empty locale string if the option in empty in the database, so I also make sure the locale is not empty before wasting a file check (stat).
You can check out the diff here:
I am going to tag a new version tomorrow, hopefully by 1pm EST.