Re: problem displaying bp_profile_field_data on pages since Version 220.127.116.11 install
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running? version 2.9.2
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install? directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?2.9.1
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? Yes. register do not wok since i installed BuddyPress
6. Which version of BP are you running? Version 18.104.22.168
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? YEs from 1.2.1
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? Yes, but I have deactivated them all and the problem persists.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? customized theme = furry-family
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? no
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? no
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Must be built in, i dont know what bbpress is.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? OVH