Re: Problem w/ creating groups. Avatar step and Group Blogs does not work, can’t complete.
BTW, here are my site specifications.
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
I am using regular WP 3.0
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
Was a previous version install via Fantastico on cPanel, upgraded to 3.0 before BuddyPress was installed
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
Welcome Pack Version 2.1
Twitter Goodies Version 3.9.0
Tweetstream Version 1.4
oEmbed for BuddyPress Version 0.52
Invite Anyone Version 0.6.4
Import from Ning Version 1.1
Facestream Version 1.1
Contact Form 7 Version 2.2.1
BuddyPress Usernames Only Version 0.58
BuddyPress Profile Privacy Version 0.2
BuddyPress Private Messages for Followers Only Version 1.0
BuddyPress Like Version 0.0.7
BuddyPress Group Tags Version 1.2.2
BuddyPress Group Email Subscription Version 2.5
BuddyPress Forum Topic Mover Version 1.0.0
BuddyPress Follow Version 1.0
BuddyPress Album+ Version 0.1.7
BP Profile Search Version 1.0
BP Group Management Version 0.4
BP-NotificationWidget Version 1.4
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
Standard BP Theme BuddyPress Default 220.127.116.11
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
I do not think so.
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
I ran the bbPress installer that came with BuddyPress
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
I moved files in site to root…..
Total Choice Hosting