Re: Trouble logging in on v1.1
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
No I made a clean install
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
Yes. Login was working fine. When I installed buddypress I couldnt login from the buddybar login. It looks for wp-admin.php in the root instead of in the directory “designs/wpmu/” where wp-admin.php is located.
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
No clean install
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
Standard that comes with buddypress
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
When logging in from the buddybar it cant find wp-admin.php as its looking for the file in domain.com and not in the correct location which is domain.com/designs/wpmu where wp-admin.php is located.
When clicking login I get the message “No input file specified.”
I even tried making a clean install once again. Same problem with buddybar!