Re: User Registration Issue – Submit brings refreshed page
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
commentluv, smartlinks, akismet, blogroll page, blogroll widget with RSS feed, buddypress album+, group activity subscription, import from ning, tdlc birthdays,
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
added a frame for blockquotes
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
Would someone please help me. More and more people are having issues either with registration in the first place or with changing profiles. I’m debating whether buddypress was the right way to go at all. I would really love some help here.